Improving School Communications with ParentMail
ParentMail is a service used by over 6,000 schools, nurseries and children’s clubs to communicate to parents. ParentMail is beneficial because:
- Messages will get to you reliably
- You will quickly know about important or urgent messages
- We can tell you more about what is going on at the school
- You can give consent for after school clubs and visits at the click of a button
- You can make your child’s dinner choices quickly and easily
- You can make dinner and visit payments to the school
ParentMail helps make life for parents much easier; with a single account you can receive information, complete forms, book Parents’ Evenings, respond to meetings and make payments to both Stanton School and Pepper Hill School. This is all done through a simple App.
To log in to your ParentMail feed click here.
We’d like to encourage all parents to download the app as there are a number of benefits both to you and the school:
- You don’t need to login to pick up messages or attachments when you use the App.
- The App stores all the messages we send you in one place.
- Every message sent arrives as an instant alert on your mobile.
- You help save us money!
You can download the App for free from either the Apple app store and Google Play Store
For help with your ParentMail account click here.
Please be assured that ParentMail is registered with the Information Commissioner and guarantees that all information you provide will be kept private and will not be passed on to any other organisation.
Please remember to inform the school of any telephone, address or email changes to ensure you receive any communications issued. If you have any queries regarding this please contact the school office.